• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FFL transfers in FoCo

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
I found a smoking deal on a PWS piston gun I want.

Was going to use Forsyth Gun and Loan, since he was graciously offering free ODT transfers.

That seems to not be 100% the case, so I’m looking for alternates.

A drive to Truprep (I know they’re awesome) or Cherokee isn’t in the cards right now... time more valuable than money.

Don’t mind paying good folks for a transfer, but don’t want to overpay!

Who’s everyone using within 20mi of Cumming?

upload_2019-7-25_14-45-4.jpeg

did foco pawn rescind his offer?
Ehh. One guy had a problem apparently. Order 5 lowers. They charged him $80, because he didn’t buy anything or let them try to price match it.

Owner never really clarified his position. Just said he and the guy worked it out privately.

Don’t want to rehash it here.It was being discussed in the Forsyth gun and loan thread, but the OP locked it. :noidea:

Never had bad dealings with Forsyth. However, if you don’t want to work with them I suggest Dahlonega Gun and Pawn. Good folks up there:thumb:

GA Gun Store is a good place too.

Never had bad dealings with Forsyth. However, if you don’t want to work with them I suggest Dahlonega Gun and Pawn. Good folks up there:thumb:

GA Gun Store is a good place too.
GGS is one of my fav shops. Just a bit further than I'd like to ride on this one.

Same for Dahlonega.

no he did not,going there sattidy.
Whether he did or didn't makes no matter to me.

I don't like how he responded and quite frankly don't believe the man, when he (or his employees) didn't do what he posted he would do for ODT'ers.

I'm glad you like their shop. I used to.

I've bought guns there. I've transferred guns there (under the prior regime). But I won't be going back.

Back
Top Bottom