• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fiddler Crab Festival at Steinhatchee Florida

steelhorse

Law Enforcement Supporter
ODT Junkie!
19   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been? So my wife and I purchased a place there about two years ago and have never made the festival. Supposedly the biggest weekend in Steinhatchee Fl.,but our place has always been rented for that weekend. Recharge Vacation rentals is our site, with all our properties, the only problem is, when they are always rented, you don’t get to go lol. Any how, we are headed down this weekend to check it out and will definitely let everyone know how it was.

Please do and take a ton of pics. I know I've told you this but Steinhatchee was the best accidental vacation our family has ever had. A true hidden gem. I hear they are famous for Scallops and want to go when it's their peak season.

My brother and sister in law live there and I’m retired so I live there quite often 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_0055.png
    IMG_0055.png
    948.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0052.png
    IMG_0052.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
We mostly off shore fish there
He has a boat
My wife still works so I go quite often

Attachments

• IMG_0051.png
    IMG_0051.png
    946.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0050.png
    IMG_0050.png
    881.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0059.png
    IMG_0059.png
    949.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0058.png
    IMG_0058.png
    904.3 KB · Views: 10
Can’t beat those fish with a stick Remmyl lol. My wife and I actually own a a vacation rental business www.rechargevacationrentals.com . We have places in PCB Florida, Cape San Blas Florida, a place on the Suwannee River ( Branford Fl) and one on the Ichetucknee River ( also Branford Fl) . Out of all them, we just feel a calling to Steinhatchee. It doesn’t hurt any that our place is located in the Steinhatchee Landings, with all the amenities lol. Definitely can’t beat the fishing there if you’re a salt water guy.

Back
Top Bottom