• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Filter out "no shippers?"

Is there a way to filter out classifieds where the seller will not ship? I hate wasting my time reading about something I'm interested in only to then see that the seller will not ship.
B-I-N-G-O people wont ship an AR stock you think they gonna ship a gun

70ijw6.jpg

Just to clarify, I was talking about accessories I was interested in, not guns. I know shipping guns can be a big hassle for some people so I totally understand not wanting to ship guns. With shipping accessories so easy and with the buyer willing to pay the shipping, like me, I was having a hard time understanding why someone wouldn't want to ship them. However, seeing so many listings here that didn't want to ship, I was looking for an easy way to skip those posts. But now I'm hearing that the default is no shipping and that I really need to ask the seller in each instance to be sure. Now that I know, I can easily do that. Thanks to all for your input!

They to lazy to go to the post office and the exchange of money and product has em all skeered. I ship but I get my money first unless I know you

Have a claim in now for a $250 jacket that was stolen out of the night drop. Have a self service scan receipt but will probably be denied cause it is not an acceptance receipt. The other 20 items I sold this month I waited in line but that week I had back spasms. The 3 p.o’s I went to Thursday at 4pm were all closed. Lindbergh closed cause all the employees cars were broken into with 1 firearm taken but that’s a whole other thread. Ups & fedex are worse if that’s possible & if you depend on the mail for your livelihood you’re screwed.

Some folks, looking in the mirror, work longer hours than the post office. The last thing on my mind after a 70-90 hour work week is to get up early for a wait in line at the post office when driving is still a reasonable option. Even in my lifted 2500hd I can drive 100 miles round trip for $25. If that will break the deal, buy it new off the shelf. JMO.

Some folks, looking in the mirror, work longer hours than the post office. The last thing on my mind after a 70-90 hour work week is to get up early for a wait in line at the post office when driving is still a reasonable option. Even in my lifted 2500hd I can drive 100 miles round trip for $25. If that will break the deal, buy it new off the shelf. JMO.

I usually opt for the drive but occasionally the distance, schedule and timing just doesn’t work. That’s why I politely ask if shipping is a possibility.
As some stated above. They put them on ignore or block them. I understand their point of view and support their position. Their item, their rules.

Just to clarify, I was talking about accessories I was interested in, not guns. I know shipping guns can be a big hassle for some people so I totally understand not wanting to ship guns. With shipping accessories so easy and with the buyer willing to pay the shipping, like me, I was having a hard time understanding why someone wouldn't want to ship them. However, seeing so many listings here that didn't want to ship, I was looking for an easy way to skip those posts. But now I'm hearing that the default is no shipping and that I really need to ask the seller in each instance to be sure. Now that I know, I can easily do that. Thanks to all for your input!
What are you in the market for?

Back
Top Bottom