• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Final decision disposing of cremated remains of a terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought.
From the tone of your posts, you can do whatever you wish with the ashes, but the brother will still be with you for the rest of your life.
lol! His actions have made it necessary for me to have a near-zero digital presence.

In 2001 I went on a paid hunt in Paris Texas and bagged a 300-pound boar at danger close range.

A couple months later I bought another hunt. I showed up for my hunt with a buddy of mine from work.

When I arrived, my guide had in his hand a printed out e-mail FROM SPAIN saying: I'm glad my brother has his child molestation charges behind him". I later learned that his wifes ex-husband had gotten a court order keeping him out of his house for molesting their children.

I absolutely believe I would have disappeared that day, never to be seen again on this planet had I showed up alone.

Back when we were talking. He bragged about having raped the mentally retarded medical patients he was supposed to be caring for.

This was a very intelligent man who was very sick. This is the same twisted mentality that he inflicted upon everyone. He was an equal opportunity offender.

I stopped having anything to do with him long before that hunt in 2001.

This was not a good guy. He deserves everything hell has to offer.

Be with me the rest of my life? NOT! He does not live rent free in my mind. True, I consciously made choices to keep my online profile as near zero as I could, simply to avoid any future incidents. I never became aware that he had passed, til after my father had passed.

This sort of evil doesn't deserve forgiveness or to be diluted by scattering in the oceans or given purpose by fertilizing the soil.

when I get his cremated remains I will have them mixed in concrete and included in some random driveway, sidewalk, or generator pad somewhere that I don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom