• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally, a state with a pair...

I like it. More states ought to stand up for their own sovereignty and the rights of citizens like that. Although, I fear it could also set the stage for a second Civil War.

Portions of this act never should have seen the light of day to begin with. Given the implications, I am surprised we didn't see more of an uproar. The American people have lost control of their government. Half our legislators at the state and federal level have no idea what's going on out there, and the general population is starting to look more and more like... sheople.

Eventually, we will either need to STOP this assualt on our freedoms, our finances and the Constituion as the foundation of the United States of America, or we will no longer be the beacon of light the rest of the world's people aspire to. We will become a quasi police state where we still say "freedom" but every aspect of our life is subject to an ever narrowing set of boundaries and our opportunties for success will be very limited.

Next up - digital currency. Cash will be tossed out the window, and every transaction you engage in will be recorded. Think I'm nuts? Think the rampant pricing manipulation in the markets today is bad? What happens when you remove "unregulated" transactions from the mix and commodities can be manipulated to "stabilize" economies? It's coming. It may be 5-10 years away for America, but the rest of the world including Russia is already moving down this path. It will come under the guise of regulating currency to prevent terrorists and drug cartels from amassing cash, and for tax revenue assurance. It will also mean the final nail in the coffin for the US dollar as a global reserve currency.

God help the man that wants to buy some produce or eggs at his local farmers market or some kid who rakes lawns for a $10 bill. Got anything to barter with?

People need to wake the hell up. I'm done with my rant now.

Last edited:
Portions of this act never should have seen the light of day to begin with. Given the implications, I am surprised we didn't see more of an uproar. The American people have lost control of their government. Half our legislators at the state and federal level have no idea what's going on out there, and the general population is starting to look more and more like... sheople.

Eventually, we will either need to STOP this assualt on our freedoms, our finances and the Constituion as the foundation of the United States of America, or we will no longer be the beacon of light the rest of the world's people aspire to. We will become a quasi police state where we still say "freedom" but every aspect of our life is subject to an ever narrowing set of boundaries and our opportunties for success will be very limited.

Next up - digital currency. Cash will be tossed out the window, and every transaction you engage in will be recorded. Think I'm nuts? Think the rampant pricing manipulation in the markets today is bad? What happens when you remove "unregulated" transactions from the mix and commodities can be manipulated to "stabilize" economies? It's coming. It may be 5-10 years away for America, but the rest of the world including Russia is already moving down this path. It will come under the guise of regulating currency to prevent terrorists and drug cartels from amassing cash, and for tax revenue assurance. It will also mean the final nail in the coffin for the US dollar as a global reserve currency.

God help the man that wants to buy some produce or eggs at his local farmers market or some kid who rakes lawns for a $10 bill. Got anything to barter with?

People need to wake the hell up. I'm done with my rant now.
100% well said, and absolutely true. This is already happening, and the unregulated, unchecked Federal Reserve System, in cahoots with the world's largest "private" (government-run) banks are the driving force. Problem is, that 90% of the (voting) citizens have no idea!

Fact: The U.S. Dollar is worth 1/23 (4.34¢ on the dollar) of it's value in 1913 (the year the Fed was created.)
Fact: With sound monetary policy, there is no such thing as inflation.
Fact: Since the Dollar was delinked from gold/silver in 1971, there is NOTHING backing the value of your money, and the government is free to print as much as they want, whenever they want.

http://www.kickthemallout.com/article.php/Story-Silver_Certificate_Fed_Note

Back
Top Bottom