• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally, LA has found the answer to stop gun violence.

kimberlover

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Now you can go to LA with the peace of mind knowing the next gangbanger you run into will NOT have a .50 AE tucked into his waistband! Yep, you read it here first, they are banning the sale of .50 caliber guns, the ones with the 1/2 THICK bullets. Children are rejoicing.

Now you can go to LA with the peace of mind knowing the next gangbanger you run into will NOT have a .50 AE tucked into his waistband! Yep, you read it here first, they are banning the sale of .50 caliber guns, the ones with the 1/2 THICK bullets. Children are rejoicing.

LOL. Retards.

That's fine, did they say anything about the S&W .500 mag? I can see homie pulling out an 8" barrel .500 and start blasting now!

There is no end to the ridiculous stupidity of those people. Let's ban the biggest, heaviest most expensive to shoot pistol out there to save the kids. Low capacity and too heavy to shoot sideways with one hand.

At $2.75-$ per round I can't imagine many gangbangers are shooting it. :doh:

There is no end to the ridiculous stupidity of those people. Let's ban the biggest, heaviest most expensive to shoot pistol out there to save the kids. Low capacity and too heavy to shoot sideways with one hand.

At $2.75-$ per round I can't imagine many gangbangers are shooting it. :doh:
Exactly. People in charge who have no knowledge of firearms make the laws. In their mind, .50AE = bad because they heard about it somewhere and it's a big scary bullet. These are the same people who think all black guns are fully automatic military grade weapons.

Back
Top Bottom