• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fish in.... man out!

I Like how instead of grabbing the fish billy buff stayed as far away as possible while "trying" to unharness the fisherman..lol

And far as the dude jumping overboard.....don't sharks often follow hooked fish to the boat? lol

I got a huge cobia in the boat one and ended up with a broken arm. I don't blame them. There is a video floating around on YouTube of a maxim stabbing a guy or girl in the neck.... They bled out

not saying I would have jumped on the fish, cause I wouldn't have..lol

I was making a flippant or sarcastic comment why does everyone want to always argue...

I do have a serious question though..is it common practice to grab the line when the fish is still green and still several yards out

Last edited:
I got a huge cobia in the boat one and ended up with a broken arm. I don't blame them. There is a video floating around on YouTube of a maxim stabbing a guy or girl in the neck.... They bled out

Damn, man, that sucks. That is one way to end a fishing trip. Green cobia are dangerous, but I get so excited that I sling them in the boat way too early. They have been known to break consoles and body parts.

Back
Top Bottom