bigewalksalone

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
0   0
Reaction score
I live right outside of Elberton Ga. 20 mins. to Lake Russell about 40 mins. to Hartwell
and Clarks Hill.
I'm retired and can fish everyday if you want to. Don't have a boat anymore , but when I
did , I tournament fished these lakes regulary. Need a tournament partner? Or want to bank fish
Russell holler at me. I regulary go to Middleton ramp and Pearl mill and catch fish..
Would like to camp on some of the islands on Russel if anybody interested.
Anthony shoals is where the Broad river meets Clark hill is is awesome in the spring for catfish
and bass. Can camp there also. A ton of camp sites in this area. Also I hunt the Elbert cty. Wma's
5 of them with decent deer.. Also several other wma;s in the area.
Name is Eddie 58 y.o. Georgia native married 30 yrs. but wife no longer cares to fish or camp.
Shoot me a msg. and I'll give you a # .

Howdy! Welcome to ODT! I have an old Ranger up on Lake Russell and a couple of pieces of land to hunt on. Always looking for someone to wander around with up there now that the kids are grown. Lets hook up.

Wish you were around 10 years ago when I still had my boat. Couldn’t get anybody to fish with. Put in at those ramps many times.

@Shovelhead is looking for a ride, and something to do in Elberton.

"What makes it worse... I dont know a soul in Elberton. I cant believe no Uber or Lyft How do they get drugs to Elberton? I'm ready to move!"

Ride out to the gun club and introduce yourself, there are some serious serious fisherman there.

Back
Top Bottom