• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Five more impulse buys. Somebody has got to stop me.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Well I have officially loaded my gun safe to the point where one gun wouldn't fit. The list goes as following: Beretta A302 12 gauge semi-auto, A Henry Golden Boy 357, A High Point 1095 ( 10mm carbine to replace the 40 cal I sold. I loved that gun shot really good. Also a Ruger Precision Rimfire I got to have a 22LR but got it home and it's a 22 mag, Bonus! Also a Mossberg 590 tactical pump shotgun that uses a 10 shot magazine. Cool shot gun, ghost ring sight with high viz front sight, heat shield and i ordered the pistol grip adj. stock kit to go on it as well. I think that will be it for a while. All of them new except the Beretta.

I know right! I think a set of rings and a scope for Ruger RPR is in order so I start plinking around here.

Let me know how you like the .22wmr RPR

I've had mixed luck with the RPR. Had a 6.5 that would damn near shoot one ragged hole at 300. Then I had a RPR in .308 that was minute of barndoor at any range.

Really want one of the 22wmr ones but I don't want another disappointment

Well I have officially loaded my gun safe to the point where one gun wouldn't fit. The list goes as following: Beretta A302 12 gauge semi-auto, A Henry Golden Boy 357, A High Point 1095 ( 10mm carbine to replace the 40 cal I sold. I loved that gun shot really good. Also a Ruger Precision Rimfire I got to have a 22LR but got it home and it's a 22 mag, Bonus! Also a Mossberg 590 tactical pump shotgun that uses a 10 shot magazine. Cool shot gun, ghost ring sight with high viz front sight, heat shield and i ordered the pistol grip adj. stock kit to go on it as well. I think that will be it for a while. All of them new except the Beretta.
You need another bigger gun safe , enjoy life keep buying , selling & trading
Life is to short , ENJOY IT ALL YOU CAN !!!!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom