Flipper karma!

jamie1475

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
So I'll start by saying I'm not a flipper nor will I buy from them. No1 here has seen me sell any ammo even at a deal.Now, to the story...My kids and I have the luxury of having a pretty good place to shoot local so they wanted to go this weekend. Bought my oldest a model 60 last xmas and so I was in need of some 22 like everyone else. I get off work today with just a thought of seeing if walmart had any knowing they didn't. How will you know from the couch right? So off I go after work. Walking up to the sporting goods I see piles of empty ammo boxes in the floor. The lady is waiting on 2 customers and after she is done I ask her about some 22.She says oh, he just bought the last boxes and pointed in his direction. I look him in the eye and he smiles ear to ear with a **** eatin grin.Then he grabs the bag and grunted like it was oh so heavy . I say to her dang I tried. So off to grab a few onions and leave. Upon getting to my truck who in the world is there with his hood up? You gottit! Hey man, do you have any cables he says. Sure don't with a **** eatin grin back! I know the next man will helpim but what a satisfaction knowing I had 2 sets and a jump box in the toolbox! I love it.So there's always next wekkend kids! We'll try again. Call me mean it's ok. Hell I'm still smiling.

Only thing you did wrong was not telling him "Yep and for a brick of 22's I'll help you out'. ;)

******** flippers...may they all burn in hell. And that right soon.

Back
Top Bottom