Flippers Inc.

Nothing wrong with that so long as they are not clearing out Walmart shelves and reselling. If they are incurring the costs of running a bona fide business, they can ask for whatever price they want.

I don't understand why it is so hard for everyone to find ammo. You can call me a flipper or what ever you want I find thousands of rounds of 22 and other ammo all the time. I don't go and stand in lines at the local stores on delivery days or anything else. I have educated myself in how to find to find it with a little work everyone else can find it too. i don't understand why everyone has a fit when someone tries to sell ammo for a profit. It is no different than asking inflated prices for used guns. Get over it people if I don't like the price of something I move on if someone want's to buy it that's up to them. I sell lot's of ammo to people for what I have in it no one ever complains about that. Just my two cents delete it if you want or ignore me I don't much care.

I don't understand why it is so hard for everyone to find ammo. You can call me a flipper or what ever you want I find thousands of rounds of 22 and other ammo all the time. I don't go and stand in lines at the local stores on delivery days or anything else. I have educated myself in how to find to find it with a little work everyone else can find it too. i don't understand why everyone has a fit when someone tries to sell ammo for a profit. It is no different than asking inflated prices for used guns. Get over it people if I don't like the price of something I move on if someone want's to buy it that's up to them. I sell lot's of ammo to people for what I have in it no one ever complains about that. Just my two cents delete it if you want or ignore me I don't much care.
i.imgur.com_QXlyRIl.jpg

Keep telling yourself it's the right thing to do, you'll eventually believe it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well if you have discovered the secret, please share with the rest of the community. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated and you would be adored by fathers and sons looking for ammo to shoot together.

We got some ammo on the ODT here that is 100 round box's of CCI for 17.50! Act fast yall it's almost 10 dollars cheaper than listed on the Patriots website!

Will someone nudge me when it's back to UNDER 4 cents a round? I have plenty and can make do for as long as need be but might try some different types when it's back to UNDER 20 bucks for a brick of 500.

Back
Top Bottom