Florida couple crudely tape together 2 lottery tickets and tried to claim 1M prize. What could go wrong?

They won a prize alright!!!!......

They sure did

dumbass-2749527742.jpg

Stupid criminals.

Reminds me of the bank robber who slipped the teller a note saying "I have a gun. Give me all the money."

The note was on the blank back side of a small bit of paper that had computer printing on the other side.

Cops read the other side: "REMINDER: Mr. Jerome Jaquavious Smith, your next PROBATION appointment is TUESDAY, 3/12/ 1995. Bring your fees and be prepared to give a urine sample."

Dump criminals:

Like the couple who made some fake ID's. They used a picture of both of them hugging, at a bar or nightclub, the bar and rows and rows of liquor bottles in the background, as the official DMV photo on their new fake drivers' licenses.

More dummer criminals:

Like the convenience store robber who held-up the 7/11 and demanded all the cash from the drawer AND THE CHECKS (back in the old days, they'd take personal checks. This was in the days before everybody used plastic cards.)

The clerk asked him why the checks-- they weren't written to HIM!

The robber thought about that and said "what, you mean I can't cash them?"
"Not the way they're written. But I could just endorse the back "payable to __ your name__,"
"Say, that's a good idea."
So the robber gave the clerk his name and the clerk wrote it a dozen times, on each of the dozen checks the robber took with him along with the fistfuls of currency.

P.S. The cops don't deserve much credit for catching this robber. The real parties responsible for solving this crime were the counter monkey, and Jim Beam (or whatever else the robber used to pickle his brain that night).

Back
Top Bottom