• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FNAR - 20 rnd mags - found some 6 April, Bullseye, Lawrenceville, GA

OldCbtEngr

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hi folks - those other few of you who've been looking for FNAR mags like I have -- just found (and bought some) at Bullseye range/store in downtown Lawrenceville, GA this past Saturday (6 Apr)

I'd just dropped by to pick up some additional 308 and .45 ammo, maybe another 8 rnd mag for my Kimber, looked over and saw a stack of new-in-the-box FN mags right there in a display case. I didn't count, but looked like maybe a dozen FNAR mags in the case. There were some stacks of SCAR mags there also, in case anybody's hunting those.

The FNAR 20-rnd mags were $69.99 each (ouch, but man, they've been hard to find - and to just pay and walk out without having to get onto the tail end of some long backorder list.... well, i went for it.).

BTW -- for anybody looking for 5.56, they had a stack of 1000-rnd cases of 5.56 M193 available for about $600/case.

Regards!

Bull's Eye is a great place to shop at or use their indoor range.....

i feel like im going to get shot at their range lol. dont feel safe at all in there. i stopped going to their range and go up to dead center in buford now. tons nicer. ill shop there, but i try to go during off peak hours. when its busy there i swear it takes me 30mins just to get someone that works there attention to get me something behind the counter, then another 30 standing in front of a register trying to get someone to check me out lol.

Back
Top Bottom