• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Folding glock

looks like the trigger will fold up..so one in the chamber should be good. neat idea, i will wait to judge until the final product is out.

looks like the trigger will fold up..so one in the chamber should be good. neat idea, i will wait to judge until the final product is out.
But it looks like hammered ****. That whole trigger and hinged trigger guard setup is just above and beyond hideous. And seriously, what would you really gain with that setup?
Maybe a week or two ago I saw a cut down "Cusrom" G19 listed here. But why? Why would you take a 19 and basically butcher it down to something close to G26 size? I'm all in favor of customizing your guns to suit your needs and personal taste. But there's gotta be a limit.

But it looks like hammered ****. That whole trigger and hinged trigger guard setup is just above and beyond hideous. And seriously, what would you really gain with that setup?
Maybe a week or two ago I saw a cut down "Cusrom" G19 listed here. But why? Why would you take a 19 and basically butcher it down to something close to G26 size? I'm all in favor of customizing your guns to suit your needs and personal taste. But there's gotta be a limit.
just remember,this is just proof of concept,not the final product. also its a full size 19 with a 17 rnd mag.

For EDC I agree this is a non-starter, although the cut-down grip models he had at the start made some sense. Those would allow you to have a non-printing double-stack pocket pistol pretty easily and with (2) 9 round mags that's a pretty good loadout.

I was trying to think of an application where the folding was more than a gimmick, and couldn't really some up with one. It would have to be something where you were not under time pressure although the actual unfolding part was pretty quick. It did look cool though, and you know you'll see it in the next Bond flick.

Back
Top Bottom