• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

folks that are savvy to the beretta 92fs/m9! quick question

love the platform and have ummm lets just say a few of them :cool: even after getting rid of a nice Italian recently. G model is awesome and that is not a bad price at all. if considering the m9 vs 92fs biggest question you need to ask yourself is if you want a rail. If so i'd go m9 or 92a1 as the aftermarket rail options are kinda goofy. if your not interested in a rail then zero reason not to go with the 92fs. Also i always add in Beretta conversation if budget is ever a concern and sometime even when its not also try the Taurus pt92, i've had several of both and quality differences are very minimal and the old Taurus were made on beretta tools by gunsmiths trained by beretta and are AWESOME firearms, plus the safety/decocker is in the right place! My first gun ever was a compact version of the pt92 and i will never get rid of it and have put several thousand rounds through it with zero problems.

Check to see if the one you are looking at is 9mm or 40 if it matters to you. I've noticed several well priced 92's in shops. They are almost always .40, not that there's anything wrong with that if you like that sort of thing.

I love a good Beretta M9/92 forum. Just picked this up the other day...
ccef9d54810d2bb32a9713a84de8201c.jpg

There will be changes in the near future, D spring or possibly 14lb hammer spring from Wilson Combat and also a new hammer from them or an Elite II hammer and also a steel trigger. Don’t know about the TCU kit as I’m reading mixed reviews but sovietak474u sovietak474u you have some nice ones

Check to see if the one you are looking at is 9mm or 40 if it matters to you. I've noticed several well priced 92's in shops. They are almost always .40, not that there's anything wrong with that if you like that sort of thing.

If it's a 40 caliber it's a model 96.
I picked up a very nice, appeared to be low round count, still bright night sights model 92FS police trade in at Ed's in Stockbridge under $400.
My only regret is that I didn't buy one or two more when I had the money.

I just got my first Beretta anything. It's an M9A3, and haven't had time to even try it out yet. I did order the conversion kit for it to do away with the manual safety. Anything else I should add to it? Shock buffer? Flat wire recoil spring? Etc etc...
I really liked the idea of having a nice Beretta, but it doesn't really seem to suit my hand. I'm hoping it will grow on me, after putting some rounds through it.

Back
Top Bottom