• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

foodinsurance.com

mcalis

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
53   0
Reaction score
Hi,

I found this site, actually it was recommended to me. It has a lot of good information, but I am curious if anyone here has used their products? I am just looking for more real world experiences before I make a decision to purchase anything.

Food Insurance

Thanks.

It is a bit pricey. If you can gain access to the LDS Center in Tucker you can purchase food in bulk and pack for a fraction of of the food insurance products. Can get better pricing on Thrive and Mountain House products of you shop around.

Have not tried it and at current prices I do not intend too!

I am a dealer for Wise Foods and I sell a 4 week food reserve cheaper than the 2 week package that foodinsurance.com sells. If anyone is interested, please contact me for a free sample. If you like the product, I ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. I am also a FEMA emergency preparedness trainer and I am starting urban survival classes in West Central Georgia. I can travel to do classes if anyone wants to get a group together.

I am a dealer for Wise Foods and I sell a 4 week food reserve cheaper than the 2 week package that foodinsurance.com sells. If anyone is interested, please contact me for a free sample. If you like the product, I ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. I am also a FEMA emergency preparedness trainer and I am starting urban survival classes in West Central Georgia. I can travel to do classes if anyone wants to get a group together.

I would be interested in sample. Please pm me info. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom