• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the record, this is not the accepted way to defend your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with wounding and let heal, is when out of the hospital, they know where you live. Obviously no consideration for the law.

True but I think that there is a line between shooting an intruder then calling the police v/s dragging their bodies to your workshop on a tarp while they moan then shooting them in the head to stop their suffering followed by leaving them there until the next day before calling the police. It's a fine line to be sure....

#1 I don't knowyour neighbors but mine would call the cops if multiple rifle rounds weredischarged....so why wait in calling the fuzz?
#2 Why admit to a "Clean Finishing Shot"...this guy needs a betterattorney whispering in his ear or work on his story telling skills.
#3 I Agree with Laxguy...bleed em out and then call the fuzz it gives you a legto stand on in court without wrapping dead bodies in a tarp and storing in your basement (within hours the smell will be noticable dependant on conditions)
#4 What genius continues down into a basement once shots have been fired insaid basement that is not looking for trouble? And I have never seen anyone shot in the midsection and feellike laughing....

F'em. If they hadn't broken into his home they'd STILL be alive. Looks to me that they made the choice to die themselves.

True but I think that there is a line between shooting an intruder then calling the police v/s dragging their bodies to your workshop on a tarp while they moan then shooting them in the head to stop their suffering followed by leaving them there until the next day before calling the police. It's a fine line to be sure....

Exactly what I was going to say....that was F'ed up.

"It was the latest of several break-ins that he's experienced" Sounds like the old guy was pushed too far, to his breaking point and had enough of the human trash. THEY more than likely had burglarized him before but hey, now the main stream media will mourne and martyr these 2 young "victims": that were "executed" at the hands of a madman.
BS ! I wish I could be on his jury, he'd go right home with a handshake. If they hadn't decided to VICTIMIZE that old man AGAIN they'd still be alive so **** them.

I agree with that, just saying don't let live, but this isn't /Vietnam either lol.

He probably would have been better off to just bury the bodies. How would anyone know to look for the burglars at his house. JK Sad that another parent has to bury their kid because of crap like this, but I guess that's the way the hood rolls. Him being 64, I'm not sure the old man gave two ****s if they lived or not, maybe some final justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom