• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the record, this is not the accepted way to defend your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning shot or called police? How bout you teach your relatives not to be criminals and that their are consequences for your actions.

Right on... If that were me. Which it would never be, I would have hauled ass out of there when I heard the first shot.. Shawty was on his own.

They knew the risks breaking into the guy's home, but for Internet security reasons I must say that I would never do such a thing to an intruder myself, no way.
I think I will just put my arms up in surrender,curl into a tearful ball in the corner, let them rape or murder me and my family since we saw their faces.
Then they can pillage my home since its the proper thing to do.....geesh!

A wise man once told me never to go full retard. Accordingly, I cannot condone or approve of the actions of Byron David Smith, nor would I give him a pass were I on the jury. Once a teenage girl is lying on your basement floor, gutshot, transitioning to a pistol for a "clean finishing shot" is straight murder, I don't care if she broke into your house 15 times. People like Byron David Smith are giving us responsible gun owners a bad name.

A wise man once told me never to go full retard. Accordingly, I cannot condone or approve of the actions of Byron David Smith, nor would I give him a pass were I on the jury. Once a teenage girl is lying on your basement floor, gutshot, transitioning to a pistol for a "clean finishing shot" is straight murder, I don't care if she broke into your house 15 times. People like Byron David Smith are giving us responsible gun owners a bad name.
I saw that movie too. To the people that HAVE been victimized before they're not going to stand by and allow someone to get away with it ever again. I KNOW what I'm talking about, i'm not looking into a hypothetical situation that might or could happen, it's happened.
Those pieces of trash aren't "victims", they're scum and they'd have only gotten worse as time went on until they , more than likely, would've progressed to taking someones INNOCENT life. Theyu get NO sympathy from from me. I think the old guy was temporarily insane(don't care how the systems defines it).
Bryon David smith is the VICTIM here. NONE of this would've EVER happened if they had NOT tried to victimize him AGAIN by BREAKING INTO his HOME.

For the record, I'm praying he gets at least 1 juror with common sense to see this for what it is.
Whatever happened after the fact was a result of the actions of those 2 pieces of filth !

I'm wondering how that girl got her balls tucked into her pants each morning. I know that had I broke into someone's home, and my unarmed partner went through a door followed by two gun shots, I certainly would not have gone through that door.

"Bryon David smith is the VICTIM here. NONE of this would've EVER happened if they had NOT tried to victimize him AGAIN by BREAKING INTO his HOME"

True but in that process he also created other victims.

Threat was neutralized and then "he put a gun to her head to put her out of her misery" like a wound animal?

He shot to stop the threat, he then decided if the intruder lived or died.

Regardless of past transgressions from the intruders, that is murder all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom