• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the record, this is not the accepted way to defend your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but I think that there is a line between shooting an intruder then calling the police v/s dragging their bodies to your workshop on a tarp while they moan then shooting them in the head to stop their suffering followed by leaving them there until the next day before calling the police. It's a fine line to be sure....

A fine detailed one MILE wide line but a fine looking line to be sure... LOL

I don't agree with what everything the old guy did but, IMO--- if you poke an old dog long enough, sooner or later he is gonna bite your azz. They poked, he bit and bit and bit, end of story.

"A broken window and a disturbed sense of privacy" ?!!! Are you serious ? It's this type of thinking that allow the criminals in THIS country to get away it, to sue the home owner and become the "victims" themselves or get light or reduced sentences because they didn't deserve what happened to them in process of committing a filthy crime.
they were breaking i9nto and elderly mans home with what intentions, to visit....to look around..to fix a sanwich..? They were there INSIDE his home and he was there.

IF he hadn't been the victim of this crap so many times before when they got away he most likely would NOT have reacted the way he did. THEY, and THEM, created this situation. It took years to get to this point but what did this old man do to deserve this, he had a home , that's it !!
All of you sobbing liberals crying for the 2 young "teenagers" "those poor little victims""they just disturbed his privacy", how many of you have been in his situation that drove him to this point ?
The man had enough ! Everyone has a breaking point and he was driven to his thru NO fault of his own. His reaction from being driven to it is from being a victim, not ever kn owing if and when someone will BREAK INTO his home AGAIN, maybe try to hurt or kill..which eventually would've happened.

All this BS about what he should've done, blah blah, were you there, do you know what could've happened to him in the past aside from all those break ins ? The mans not a cop and didn't go thru peace officer training.
I'm fairly certain if he lived in an area where THEY so blatantly BROKE into his home so many times then how must he have been treated on any given day when outside, going to the store, in traffic, going to his mailbox. Those SCUMBAGS lived very close to him, aka...his neighbors !

His crime..he shot them AFTER he shot them resulting in their death.

I'm truly bown away at the liberal mentality that twists this around "a broken window and a disturbed sense of privacy, typical, just typical.
Obviously, his statements indicate he was temporarily insane. Driven insane by the same SCUM that he ended up shooting.

Send him to psych ward for treatment but punishment, HELL NO !

If someone is killed during a crime it's murder, but what happens if it's the victim DRIVEN to kill from the mental stress and abuse. Any other way of looking at it and YOU'RE WRONG.

Care to tell us how you feel about it? lol

The ironic part is that the Godless bleeding heart liberals have more sympathy for the teenagers than you who claims to be a Christian. LMAO

Wow, I guess some people have sensitive feelings to have my posts removed. Only a Godless beeding heart liberal as YOU call them WOULD have sympathy for trash like that.

"A broken window and a disturbed sense of privacy" ?!!! Are you serious ? It's this type of thinking that allow the criminals in THIS country to get away it, to sue the home owner and become the "victims" themselves or get light or reduced sentences because they didn't deserve what happened to them in process of committing a filthy crime.
they were breaking i9nto and elderly mans home with what intentions, to visit....to look around..to fix a sanwich..? They were there INSIDE his home and he was there.

IF he hadn't been the victim of this crap so many times before when they got away he most likely would NOT have reacted the way he did. THEY, and THEM, created this situation. It took years to get to this point but what did this old man do to deserve this, he had a home , that's it !!
All of you sobbing liberals crying for the 2 young "teenagers" "those poor little victims""they just disturbed his privacy", how many of you have been in his situation that drove him to this point ?
The man had enough ! Everyone has a breaking point and he was driven to his thru NO fault of his own. His reaction from being driven to it is from being a victim, not ever kn owing if and when someone will BREAK INTO his home AGAIN, maybe try to hurt or kill..which eventually would've happened.

All this BS about what he should've done, blah blah, were you there, do you know what could've happened to him in the past aside from all those break ins ? The mans not a cop and didn't go thru peace officer training.
I'm fairly certain if he lived in an area where THEY so blatantly BROKE into his home so many times then how must he have been treated on any given day when outside, going to the store, in traffic, going to his mailbox. Those SCUMBAGS lived very close to him, aka...his neighbors !

His crime..he shot them AFTER he shot them resulting in their death.

I'm truly bown away at the liberal mentality that twists this around "a broken window and a disturbed sense of privacy, typical, just typical.
Obviously, his statements indicate he was temporarily insane. Driven insane by the same SCUM that he ended up shooting.

Send him to psych ward for treatment but punishment, HELL NO !

If someone is killed during a crime it's murder, but what happens if it's the victim DRIVEN to kill from the mental stress and abuse. Any other way of looking at it and YOU'RE WRONG.

So its ok for him to execute two people because he was angry? Wow.

And you are wrong sir. He is a murderer by the definition in any state in the union. For a reason.

Wow, I guess some people have sensitive feelings to have my posts removed. Only a Godless beeding heart liberal as YOU call them WOULD have sympathy for trash like that.

Hey, when Ken is on the prowl he's on the prowl. Not my doing. I enjoyed the insightful psychological evaluation of myself. I was just about to show it to my support group when it vanished.

Last edited:
As a recent victim of a burglary I know how invasive it feels. If I had been there when they came through the window there would be no Queen LaBeefa pics right now. However, there is such a thing as youthful indiscretion and it seems a shame that the home owner felt the need to walk up to two helpless, wounded children and shoot them point blank in the head. In the instant it took to go from threat to causality they changed from unknown assailants to wounded children that made horrible choices. We have all made horrible mistakes and I for one would not want to walk around with a video of all of my youthful missteps playing for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom