• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the record, this is not the accepted way to defend your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how that girl got her balls tucked into her pants each morning. I know that had I broke into someone's home, and my unarmed partner went through a door followed by two gun shots, I certainly would not have gone through that door.

Not sure about balls as this story reeks of plain stupidity. They kept breaking in the same house and she went into a basement after 2 shots were fired and her accomplice didn't return?

The problem with your post is, I wouldn't ask for someones ID proof of age before shooting them while in my house. They are in my house, uninvited and their intentions are unknown. What if the older guy was taken advantage of a beat to death or shot by the intruders? Then your post would turn to, "I hope they find those worthless POS." It's a two way street, no matter what they were wrong. Now I'm not saying how he handled the ending of it correctly, but fact is he was proactive before becoming a statistic. You no I know what anyones intentions are when they cross YOUR threshold. One thing is for sure, they do not obey the law and what they can do is unknown.

It's the execution part that I would never approve of here. I'm not saying I would not have feared for my life or the lives of my family members early in the process. I damn sure would not have executed them after they were neutralized. I would have called 911 and asked for the police and medical assistance after making sure they had no access to weapons of any kind.

Not sure about balls as this story reeks of plain stupidity. They kept breaking in the same house and she went into a basement after 2 shots were fired and her accomplice didn't return?

Yeah, but she was probably going down to explain to Mr. Smith that they were just there to cut his lawn and help him with whatever he needed as their act of kindness for the week...

As a recent victim of a burglary I know how invasive it feels. If I had been there when they came through the window there would be no Queen LaBeefa pics right now. However, there is such a thing as youthful indiscretion and it seems a shame that the home owner felt the need to walk up to two helpless, wounded children and shoot them point blank in the head. In the instant it took to go from threat to causality they changed from unknown assailants to wounded children that made horrible choices. We have all made horrible mistakes and I for one would not want to walk around with a video of all of my youthful missteps playing for all to see.

Agreed. I love the pic by the way. That dumb a** will be smiling when the bars close in on her. ha

An old man shot two unarmed teenagers and then summarily executed them, both times from a point of perceived tactical advantage (read ambushed them)....any of you that can even remotely approve of or rationalize his actions are disgusting. The mans a sociopath and deserves to finish out his time in the brick house.

An old man shot two unarmed teenagers and then summarily executed them, both times from a point of perceived tactical advantage (read ambushed them)....any of you that can even remotely approve of or rationalize his actions are disgusting. The mans a sociopath and deserves to finish out his time in the brick house.

Well said!

Look at the ridiculous and highly disturbing posts in this thread and it is easy to see how the anti-gunners brand gun owners as a bunch of kooks.

Yup, the mods and I are in cahoots to conspire against you. That's it.

You'rer nobody. Your buddy "Ken" was looking out for you. Any attack on my religion because it's "Christianity" is none of your business, son.

WWJD, don't know, why don't you ask him ?

I host a meet up on my property every month now. Everyone was invited. If ANYONE had or has any personal issues with me at all then you should man up and bring it to my attention instead acting like a school boy keyboard commando using "Christianity" as an excuse for personal attacks. Your mods will aloow that but let me call you what youare and my post gets taken down.

Unlike you, I'm not afraid of being banned. I think some of you believe you have seniority in here over others because of the date, trades and feedback scores stamped under your screen name. I've been banned 5 times since joining the ODT in May of 2010 for saying what's on my mind and I have at least 150 trades with no neg feedbacks in all that time. I got banned 4 times because of a certasin member who would go arounbd starting ****, like you're trying but he admittedly was being "protected" and anyone who said anything to anger him was banned.
This is a website, not a house, not a school yard, though it is treated like both. You can kiss up and suck up to whomever you want and I see, and others, see it happening ALLOT. I have a life outside of here. As of last month I even have my own range to go out to.

If a mod or OS want to ban me because I hurt another kids feelings...oh well. Ban away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom