• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For the record, this is not the accepted way to defend your property

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'rer nobody. Your buddy "Ken" was looking out for you. Any attack on my religion because it's "Christianity" is none of your business, son.

WWJD, don't know, why don't you ask him ?

I host a meet up on my property every month now. Everyone was invited. If ANYONE had or has any personal issues with me at all then you should man up and bring it to my attention instead acting like a school boy keyboard commando using "Christianity" as an excuse for personal attacks. Your mods will aloow that but let me call you what youare and my post gets taken down.

Unlike you, I'm not afraid of being banned. I think some of you believe you have seniority in here over others because of the date, trades and feedback scores stamped under your screen name. I've been banned 5 times since joining the ODT in May of 2010 for saying what's on my mind and I have at least 150 trades with no neg feedbacks in all that time. I got banned 4 times because of a certasin member who would go arounbd starting ****, like you're trying but he admittedly was being "protected" and anyone who said anything to anger him was banned.
This is a website, not a house, not a school yard, though it is treated like both. You can kiss up and suck up to whomever you want and I see, and others, see it happening ALLOT. I have a life outside of here. As of last month I even have my own range to go out to.

If a mod or OS want to ban me because I hurt another kids feelings...oh well. Ban away.

So you have a life and you don't care so much that you admittedly keep creating new user accounts? Makes sense to me.

Maybe instead of meeting up with a bunch of men, you should invite some women to your property and get laid.

And as for mods "protecting" me - that's laughable. Relax, it's the Internet.

I find this site's getting clogged with ego's and too many "cliques", too many people buddied up to and looked out for by some of the mods. **
**Everyone should take time away from every now and again**, it's amazing to KNOW that so many of you CAN'T.
As stated before, if anyone has issues with me, don't be a keyboard commando making up lies and stories, very few people in here know me, be a man and bring it me. There are WAY too many kids in here and this whole anti-Christian atmosphere that is being supported by some of the mods is simply getting old.

I have nice guns, I have friends, I've got a beautiful family. I've met some really nice sincere people in here but I've also got a life. I have a good volunteer job a martial arts/self defesne instructor/ coaching boxing, it doesn't pay a dime because I do it for free. I enjoy helping people how I can and seeing them smile. To me, that's my job in this life, my calling, to help others because that's what Jesus would do if he were me.
These kids in here would NEVER get away with these comments to my face. I've dealt with bratty kids like these before, 20 somethings thinking their men but acting like children.

Some of you know how to get in touch with me if you want to come out and go shooting. Anyone that has some itch to scratch come on out.

I'm outta here. To the sincere people be cool, to the ***holes, well, you are what you are.

I find this site's getting clogged with ego's and too many "cliques", too many people buddied up to and looked out for by some of the mods. **
**Everyone should take time away from every now and again**, it's amazing to KNOW that so many of you CAN'T.
As stated before, if anyone has issues with me, don't be a keyboard commando making up lies and stories, very few people in here know me, be a man and bring it me. There are WAY too many kids in here and this whole anti-Christian atmosphere that is being supported by some of the mods is simply getting old.

I have nice guns, I have friends, I've got a beautiful family. I've met some really nice sincere people in here but I've also got a life. I have a good volunteer job a martial arts/self defesne instructor/ coaching boxing, it doesn't pay a dime because I do it for free. I enjoy helping people how I can and seeing them smile. To me, that's my job in this life, my calling, to help others because that's what Jesus would do if he were me.
These kids in here would NEVER get away with these comments to my face. I've dealt with bratty kids like these before, 20 somethings thinking their men but acting like children.

Some of you know how to get in touch with me if you want to come out and go shooting. Anyone that has some itch to scratch come on out.

I'm outta here. To the sincere people be cool, to the ***holes, well, you are what you are.

Wow. You are an angry, angry man. Why am I not surprised by your invitation for everyone who called you out to come fight you? And who are the bratty kids here? Hmmmmm.

Says the guy who just admitted to being repeatedly banned and reregistering? :rolleyes2:

Like I said, brother...just unplug and come back in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom