• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Definitely Chinese. I really have no idea what a 20 rounder is worth, but 30 rounders go for $100. I suspect the 20 rounder is a bit rarer than the 30 rounder.

Edit to add: I just looked and those on Gunbroker are listed from $100 to $200 depending on condition.

Good call on that blue Russian sling @KERTWOOD

C08EA48A-3C4D-49E4-B3F0-CD605327100D.jpeg

I'm looking for AK mags. Bakelite, Circle 10 or US Palms if anyone has any available to let go of. I only want like 1 or two of each so if you even have 1 you can part with that will work. Need a couple for my Saiga. Let me know if anyone has any. If you need anything in trade like ammo or AR parts or whatnot or your cash price on it. Appreciate it guys thanks!!!
I got you some bakes.PM incoming

Good call on that blue Russian sling @KERTWOOD

View attachment 2096270

Got my m92 wood looking good!

Tung oil tested my patience...but it was worth it. Beech is a weird wood.

Looks awesome guys!!!

That is an old school Eastern Europe Tactical maneuver, you run with your finger on the trigger so that when you come to an abrupt halt you fire LOL

Wow. I guess that makes sense but I dunno if I could do it and be comfortable with it. Thank God we live where we don't have to test it out and thanks to the guys in this thread who have been there and done that!

Definitely Chinese. I really have no idea what a 20 rounder is worth, but 30 rounders go for $100. I suspect the 20 rounder is a bit rarer than the 30 rounder.

Edit to add: I just looked and those on Gunbroker are listed from $100 to $200 depending on condition.

That's interesting. I'll pass it along, I might tell him to toss it on GB and see where it lands!

Back
Top Bottom