• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Screenshot_20191015-203853_Chrome.jpg

@Peanut Butter

I'll be the glutton for punishment. I'll stick around and see how this plays out. I think most of the OGs are gone but there will be new players here with questions/bragging rights for their new acquisitions. If the thread dies of it's own accord, so be it, but I'd like to see it kept open. OGs can hate me for that but if you REALLY know me, then this won't be a surprise. JMHO.

Sticking around? I'm taking over this thread! I'm the real expert on everything Kalash, anyway. Just ask me...Wasr-10 forever! Stick that in yer pipes and smoke it, dirt bags!

Okay....

Sooooo....

I finally got an honest to goodness BBQ gun. It was missing the floor plate to the mag, so I fabricated a temporary replacement until I can find a factory one that matches the grips.

This is an Armi Galesi handgun made in Italy c. 1958 in .32.

And this is where things get interesting:

Major components are stamped with the model number "503" The engraving, chrome plating, and plastic scales appear to be original to the firearm.

Pictures available or if the model 503 indicate that is a correct identification, although grips have different variations, these smooth ones are within parameters.

When researching production numbers and such I found zero mention of a 503 in this caliber or barrel length/finish/engraving. Odd huh???

Anyways....on the third try...I am finally the proud owner of a real honest to goodness BBQ gun. Git Yo some Bling BANG

Mmm
20191015_161510_HDR(1).jpg
20191015_162714_HDR.jpg
20191016_002016_HDR(1).jpg
20191016_001906_HDR(1).jpg
20191015_162723_HDR(1).jpg
I

Okay....

Sooooo....

I finally got an honest to goodness BBQ gun. It was missing the floor plate to the mag, so I fabricated a temporary replacement until I can find a factory one that matches the grips.

This is an Armi Galesi handgun made in Italy c. 1958 in .32.

And this is where things get interesting:

Major components are stamped with the model number "503" The engraving, chrome plating, and plastic scales appear to be original to the firearm.

Pictures available or if the model 503 indicate that is a correct identification, although grips have different variations, these smooth ones are within parameters.

When researching production numbers and such I found zero mention of a 503 in this caliber or barrel length/finish/engraving. Odd huh???

Anyways....on the third try...I am finally the proud owner of a real honest to goodness BBQ gun. Git Yo some Bling BANG

Mmm
View attachment 2323377 View attachment 2323378 View attachment 2323379 View attachment 2323380 View attachment 2323381 I

I like it! Very cool. Even the trigger is engraved.

Back
Top Bottom