Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Also probably doesn’t help that the photo was taken in extremely poor lighting conditions to begin with. It does retain its plum hue which isn’t self evident, reflecting that of the older potato camera phone pictures.

Negative... It’s the original plum mag. Its a rare survivor. It’s actually reliable and fully functional.
I can't tell its bake from pics. I was almost certian you would not be that excited over a rusty windowed mag and had to ask. Would like to see a more crisp pic!

I can't tell its bake from pics. I was almost certian you would not be that excited over a rusty windowed mag and had to ask. Would like to see a more crisp pic![/

Sorry for the crappy picture quality. If time permits on my end when I head back down to my second property, I’ll try to snap some pics of it in the display case along with the AK105 Alpha FSB build to share with the forum. What I can tell you 110% is that it is not rusty by any means as in not even the slightest spec of dirt on this mag. Just horrible lighting conditions. The markings and standings are what I was ultimately trying to share with the group. Are you interested in the Svetogor Defence mags yourself brother?

na man, I am not a collector. I get hosed hard enough on b and t mags.
Wasn't trying to poo on your post. Just wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

na man, I am not a collector. I get hosed hard enough on b and t mags.
Wasn't trying to poo on your post. Just wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

It’s all good brother. It is a little obscure from photo to description. Trust me I also know the hosed feeling as well. Ill pm you some pics do you get a better idea

E2471B6B-3B23-41F2-ADC4-37C90A3F7A94.jpeg
32FFAE6C-7475-474D-842D-780BB6D19532.jpeg
Im a little late on this post. Just wanted to share my Russian Izmash Spetsnaz Contract Only AK105 plum windowed Bakelite. This one is one of 3 survivors from the Syrian Conflict. Extrmely rare 43 mold number, Izmash arrow and military contract specific stamping to the FSB Alpha team that was involved in the Syrian Conflict. I have documentation to back the provenance of this specific magazine. It sits now in a glass case with my AK105 FSB alpha mid-length carbine. This thing literally should be in some history museum. How it ended up in my possession is a long story. I collect Svetogor Defence bring backs from conflict zones and Svetogor Ukrainian parts and accessories. If you need any specific caliber mag from them, I also have non-conflict/ non-historical Window mags in very limited quantities on hand I would consider parting ways with.View attachment 3144054View attachment 3144055View attachment 3144056View attachment 3144057View attachment 3144054View attachment 3144055View attachment 3144056View attachment 3144057

i must have the second one then

Back
Top Bottom