• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

My little PDW

A9D2F0FC-AFA3-4E27-80B2-D876DDAA639E.jpeg

Parts drop!
Side folding 4.5mm rear trunnion with locking latch
Izzy Triangle folder NOS

All I need is a few more small parts here or there >50.00 worth, my Receiver has been in the making for about 2 weeks now so should be getting that in the next 2-3 weeks and then ZOOM we’re off to 2 Rivers again!

Still wouldn’t mind a ribbed top cover in good shape (no big bends or dents) gotta get a semi FCG and eventually I’ll pop on some fancy handguards up front.

67E09A57-A07D-4EF6-B4A7-75781B8BB0A7.jpeg

Parts drop!
Izzy Triangle folder NOS

All I need is a few more small parts here or there >50.00 worth, my Receiver has been in the making for about 2 weeks now so should be getting that in the next 2-3 weeks and then ZOOM we’re off to 2 Rivers again!

Still wouldn’t mind a ribbed top cover in good shape (no big bends or dents) gotta get a semi FCG and eventually I’ll pop on some fancy handguards up front.

View attachment 1534449

You're getting close. I've got some parts (FAL) in as well but haven't had the time to take pics and post. Maybe I'll free up a few minutes this weekend and post what arrived.

Again, if you look close enough at the rear trunnion and stock, they both have proof marks on them as well. That's what I like about old milsurp parts. Everything was/is proofed.

Parts drop!
Izzy Triangle folder NOS

View attachment 1534449

Apex??

I agree. We moved last year during thanksgiving week.

Sad part is, we rent from our in laws and they are moving as well, so they are selling our house, and we will move in with them. BUT, the new place will be bigger than our current place and have 32 acres for me to play with so its a win/win.

Back
Top Bottom