• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Form 3's approved in 1 day

Haha sorry no. This was going out from me. Just got another approved today too, 10 days.

I only know of one distributor utilizing the eForms right now, and they only do HTA.

M3 is a 2 man (guy and his wife) shop, making boatloads of money doing what they're doing. Hopefully they will move to eforms soon, as they had terrible transfer times before this last uptick.

M3 before he decided to sell wholesale only had a very lucrative job at Johnson&Johnson, his voicemail on the cell said he was some type of sales rep. I'm guessing he gave that gig up considering he's probably a millionaire by now.

Just now read the reddit thing in the first page. His post is kind of deceiving. Sounds to me like he didnt just submit an eform and have it approved in a day. He submitted it, waited, got it disapproved, then resubmitted and they approved in a day.

My timeline was actually even faster than that. I submitted mine, it got disapproved because of a flaw in their system. I spoke to them, resubmitted and got it approved in FOUR HOURS. Should I become a reddit god now?

Firearm concierge is kind of interesting, but numerous SOT's are on there

M3 before he decided to sell wholesale only had a very lucrative job at Johnson&Johnson, his voicemail on the cell said he was some type of sales rep. I'm guessing he gave that gig up considering he's probably a millionaire by now.

I was under the impression he was a chiropractor. Shows how much I know.

Back
Top Bottom