• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 1 engraving

MFG(You with a form 1) or trust name
Got it. OP's title says it all, I just didn't put it together. I'll put my sign back on.
1710463748427.png

I'll probably sound like an idiot, but what is being engraved? I ask that that unless it is something sensitive or personal, I am just curious.

NFA Trust items have to be permanently marked. ie if you SBR an AR it needs to be engraved with the Trust name and location.

A little late to this, and I know it's not exactly close to you, but if you or anyone else happens to be by Lawrenceville, Grant Arms Defensive Engineering (Formerly Flying Monkey) does a great job.

I had two to engrave at one time, they did it while I waited (about 30 mins) for $60 each ($120 total).

I didn’t really want my stupid name emblazoned on an obvious part of the receiver of a $2,500 gun.
They removed my rear pistol grip of my AR SBR and were able to engrave there, so it’s hidden when a pistol grip is put on the receiver (the gun’s normal configuration)
With my SBR Ace, they did the engraving in the receiver.

So you cannot see my name engraved unless you know where to look.
My understanding of the regulation is that it’s gotta be on the receiver, but there’s not a specific location on the receiver.

Back
Top Bottom