Found one thanks ODT

Be sure to shoot one before you spend the money. The design is awesome and a great idea but the sight picture really takes some time to get used to. My wife heard me talking about these when they came out and she went and bought one to surprise me. Great surprise for sure but if I would have had an opportunity to shoot it first I am not sure if I would have bought it. I am stuck with it now for sure, its only the 2nd gun she has bought in 25 years of marriage. If you get down here for any reason you are welcome to shoot mine as much as you like.

Be sure to shoot one before you spend the money. The design is awesome and a great idea but the sight picture really takes some time to get used to. My wife heard me talking about these when they came out and she went and bought one to surprise me. Great surprise for sure but if I would have had an opportunity to shoot it first I am not sure if I would have bought it. I am stuck with it now for sure, its only the 2nd gun she has bought in 25 years of marriage. If you get down here for any reason you are welcome to shoot mine as much as you like.
Thanks for the invite my father has one. I'm looking for my son he really likes it. Me personally like to edc a single stack just for comfort

10-4, its a great little weapon, just different. I shoot sporting clays and I like to see my target so covering it up is a new picture for me.

Frank75 Frank75
Not sure where your at in North GA but Cherokee Gun/Pawn in Canton had one in the case yesterday.
Sorry but I did not get a price.

Back
Top Bottom