Fourth Armory is a Chris Reeve Dealer!

Shooter1075

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
175   0
Reaction score
So, I was heading to Fourth Armory today to pick up a lower… Planning on spending $79… I walk in the door and see boxes and boxes of none other than Chris Reeve Knives! My heart nearly stopped. They had Large and Small Sebenza 21's, Sebenza 25's, Umnumzaans, all kinds of inlays and CGG's, Ti-Locks, Mnandis, Big fixed blades, just about some of everything Chris Reeve produces, they had it.

It was quite a rush seeing all of them. Needless to say, my $79 I planned on spending turned into over $800 in about 2 knives…:shocked:

Just thought i'd throw this news out there, because they're the first CRK dealer with a large stock I've seen anywhere around here. If you're a knife nut, I highly recommend going by and checking them out.

Another reason that I have to stay away. I've spent enough money there that Deb and Brian just smile when I walk in. Good people to deal with and yes it's hard to only get a lower. Kinda of like walking into WalMart to get milk and bread, somehow the shopping cart just seems to get other items.

CR stuff isn't for everyone. I had a Professional Soldier, gave it to a buddy deploying then used that as an excuse to buy a Pacific. I beat the living snot out of that blade and it loves every minute of it. I'll probably pick up a replacement PS soon as well. Their stuff is very well designed and manufactured. I'm told Customer Service is excellent as well.

Just curious what makes his knives worth $400 plus bucks? I know they have quality parts and are built well. But that's a lot of money for a blade.

Sounds crazy to spend that type of coin on a knife, but they absolutely ooze quality. First one I got was eye opening. Never held a knife that feels more solid in the hand, lockup tolerance, scales and blade, everything is absolute perfection.

So, I was heading to Fourth Armory today to pick up a lower… Planning on spending $79… I walk in the door and see boxes and boxes of none other than Chris Reeve Knives! My heart nearly stopped. They had Large and Small Sebenza 21's, Sebenza 25's, Umnumzaans, all kinds of inlays and CGG's, Ti-Locks, Mnandis, Big fixed blades, just about some of everything Chris Reeve produces, they had it.

It was quite a rush seeing all of them. Needless to say, my $79 I planned on spending turned into over $800 in about 2 knives…:shocked:

Just thought i'd throw this news out there, because they're the first CRK dealer with a large stock I've seen anywhere around here. If you're a knife nut, I highly recommend going by and checking them out.

Happen to catch a glance at the price of the large standard 21s?

Sounds crazy to spend that type of coin on a knife, but they absolutely ooze quality. First one I got was eye opening. Never held a knife that feels more solid in the hand, lockup tolerance, scales and blade, everything is absolute perfection.

For that kind of cash it better have Obi Wan's autograph on the hilt and a pulsating beam of light that pops out when I hit the button!

Calebp, not sure on the exact price. I saw they had several large standard 21's, but I've already got a few, so didn't catch a price on them.

1776, the PS is an awesome blade! I bet it'd make a great EDC fixed blade. Definitely on my wish list!

Back
Top Bottom