• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fox news coverage of Herman Cain

I have been listening to Herman Cain's common sense approach to issues for years. He is NOT a politician, and can stand toe to toe in a debate with Obama. He would have my vote.

Heman Cain! We need a person who has actually worked hard in life and understands what it takes to live in the real world. Someone who understands the word "budget" and how stick with it, would be nice!! I'm tired of career politicians going from grad school straight into politics or some "no show" job given to them by other political groups.

I've only heard some of his radio show a few times and, financially, he makes a lot of sense. No surprise as he was a successful businessman.Only thing that worries me about the "non-politician" types, particularly Republican, is that they are very bull-headed. He sort of reminds me of Trump, except without the trashy vulgar element. I believe this type of hot-hotheadedness would already have us in yet another war with the likes of China and Iran. Perhaps Obama is TOO diplomatic, but if we have some gung-ho President flexing American muscle, I don't necessarily think that would be a good thing either. Man, looking back, Ronald Regan really was one of a kind. I don't know if this election will be the "most racist ever" but I'm certain it will again boil down to the lesser of two evils for a lot of people.

I just worry that the fact that he doesn't have much political experience could hurt him....however being a community organizer and a Senator for about a year doesn't count for much either huh?????

Per Boortz, the 2nd most searched term on Google this morning: Herman Cain!!

Fox poll after the debate had Cain winning (50+% responders) followed by Ron Paul (25% of the responders)

I like Herman Cain..the man answers the questions, not with another question or a topic switch..he actually answers the questions asked him and with knowledge and common sense.
The reasons we have a poorly functioning government now is BECAUSE OF CAREER POLITICIANS and the superiority complexes.

Gary Johnson is the former governor of New Mexico. He is very libertarian leaning. He is a businessman than ran for and won the governorship of NM. He served 2 terms (2-term limit in NM). It has been said that the first question he asked about any legislation was "should the government be involved?" That led him to vetoing half of the bills that came to his desk in his first six months of governor. During his tenure, he vetoed more bills (750) than the other 49 governors combined. He cut spending, lowered taxes and pursued school vouchers. I like his ideas and had high hopes when he announced his bid a few weeks ago. I wish his performance was better in last night's debate. The problem with both him and Ron Paul is that they talk about their philosophy of governing, but people only hear and quote the sound bites that make them sound bad. We need someone with a philosophy of pursuing liberty and less intrusive government. Most republicans say that, but their actions do not.

I know Gary Johnson is a longshot because of his lack of familiarity as well as his social positions. Like Ron Paul, he would decriminalize drugs and allow same sex marriages. If republicans truly were the party of liberty and self reliance, they would hold the same views. But they do not and winning a republican nomination with those views will be difficult. Ron Paul got a huge applause talking about heroin last night though. Even the moderator remarked on the amount of applause. His response was a fantastic view of drug reform after the moderator clearly tried to color question with his insistence of legalized heroin.

Back
Top Bottom