• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FPSRUSSIA's new food processor

The test was close on reliability. Even if you think the AK won by a small bit in reliability, when you take into account the AR is a reliable man stopper out to 600 yards and the AK is a spray and pray past 200 yards the winner is clearly the AR.

I do like the bacon sizzling on the barrel after he's done

and he's not Russian...he's a Georgia boy with a fake accent. but yet I still watch his videos

The test was close on reliability. Even if you think the AK won by a small bit in reliability, when you take into account the AR is a reliable man stopper out to 600 yards and the AK is a spray and pray past 200 yards the winner is clearly the AR.
"Reliable man stopper out to 600 yards???" SS109 sheds so much velocity by the time it reaches 600 yards, it will stop a poodle, but not a man. It relies on velocity for tumbling and disintegration. Shorter M4 barrels do not help much either.

"the AK is a spray and pray past 200 yards" You have not shot AKM or AK-74 much, have you? I can hit a 12" target all day long at 300 yards with a Vepr/Saiga and POSP 4x24. Without the optics, I will miss, occasionally. My eyesight is not what it used to be.

I would not use either caliber for reliable shots at 600 yards. Slow-pocking 5.56 NATO and rainbow-trajectory 7.62x39 will both lose to m14/308Win and SVD/7.62x54R.

Back
Top Bottom