• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fracking just might be causing earthquakes

Anything is possible I suppose, but since you heard it on American Pravda (MSN) I would look further for facts, if any. What did HL Menken say..."
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

I've seen with my own eye's a friend of mine light his kitchen sink water on fire:sick: This started happening after a fracking operation in his area??? Not saying that's what caused it, but there's a strong case for it. Either way he could get rid of his gas grill.

I've seen with my own eye's a friend of mine light his kitchen sink water on fire:sick: This started happening after a fracking operation in his area??? Not saying that's what caused it, but there's a strong case for it. Either way he could get rid of his gas grill.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dEB_Wwe-uBM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I sure this is produced by liberal hippies but they make a decent argument against it. While listening to conservative talk shows they have never mentioned any of the down sides of it only the benefits but after watching this and what you said it kind of makes you go, WHAT THE FRACK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom