• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free Aero Precision Lower Receiver...

IntegrityArms

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
31   0
Reaction score
Today only, get a free Aero Precision X15 non-blemished lower receiver if you purchase all other parts for a rifle build at the same time.
We have everything in stock to do it, and at great prices.
Barrels from $89
Stripped uppers from $54
LPK's
Stock kits
BCG's
Hand guards,
etc
Integrity Arms
1205 Washington st in Jefferson.

I bought 2 of these Areo lowers from the OP a couple weeks ago. The machining and finish on them is great.

Another cool thing about these lowers is that the hole for the rear detent spring is threaded for a 4-40 1/8" set screw.

You don't have to use a set screw if you don't want to, but it's nice to have the option.

For those that have never heard of this before, check out this DIY tutorial......

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/...he_rear_takedown_detent_spring_blues____.html

If you build your own AR's like me, this it the place to go!

They carry every thing you need for a budget build all the way up to the high end AR.
Pricing is insane. I picked up a barrel and saved over $50 from what the big boys were charging for it online.

Well worth a short drive up 85 to the best little AR shop I've ever been to.

I wish I was off today and still had a few $$ left. Very nice parts for the money and great looking AR when finished. Got to check out the spiral fluted melonite barrels if you like this look.

Back
Top Bottom