• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Free chance to win an Anderson's Lower from Fourth Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourtharmory

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
41   0
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a rainy weekend so come by and visit us at RK Gun Show at Cobb Civic Center in Marietta & register to win an Anderson's lower. One winner will be drawn Saturday and one Sunday at the close of the show. Lowers can be picked up at the shop or sent to an FFL of your choice. 4th Armory...home of FREE FFL Transfers!

Hope to see you this weekend.

Your 4th Armory Team!:cool:

For sure. I can vouch for the drawing occurring today, as I was asked to pull the number from the hat. Deb will be contacting today's winner. Lots of $79 Spikes lowers (spiders, zombies, punishers, and calico jacks) and Magpul stuff disappeared today, but there is still a good inventory so come check us out Sunday. ODT folks make sure you ask to register for the drawing as the sign up cards are not out in the open. Stan (4t Armory Guest Worker)

They were set up in the very middle of the lower floor, towards the back half. I believe they retained that same area for a future show. All they have right now for signage is a 4 foot wide gray banner advertising the business attached to a PVC overhead frame. For reference, they were right next to the guys that collect money to buy body armor for K9 police dogs. Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom