• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

free eclipse glasses 1 pair

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I am not goin to use them, not feeling well today at all, must pick up in commerce.
SDC14811.JPG
SDC14813.JPG

GONE

Good on you Gacowboy Gacowboy
:thumb:

I don't need any, but just out of curiosity, have you made sure they're not fake?

I've got family members that go to school in Belton SC. The school was handing glasses out to all the kids Friday because they're out of school today.

Turns out the glasses they gave all the kids to stare at the sun with were Chinese knock-offs!

I don't need any, but just out of curiosity, have you made sure they're not fake?

I've got family members that go to school in Belton SC. The school was handing glasses out to all the kids Friday because they're out of school today.

Turns out the glasses they gave all the kids to stare at the sun with were Chinese knock-offs!

Kind of makes you wonder if someone on the school board is related to an ophthalmologist?

yep, I got them like a month ago from a rocket company where I ordered a nose cone to make a 20mm bullet. they shipped them with my order.
SDC14665.JPG

Kind of makes you wonder if someone on the school board is related to an ophthalmologist?
Hahaha!

I don't know, but I imagine whoever ordered them for the school system is in some deep **** right about now.

It was discovered by my family member on Saturday, who immediately called a teacher from the school and told her.

Hopefully they got on the ball and tried to get word out to the families of all the kids that were given these glasses on Friday.

From the manufacturers website.
IMG_0896.JPG

Real glasses on top and glasses that the Belton schools handed out on the bottom.
IMG_0897.JPG

Hahaha!

I don't know, but I imagine whoever ordered them for the school system is in some deep **** right about now.

It was discovered by my family member on Saturday, who immediately called a teacher from the school and told her.

Hopefully they got on the ball and tried to get word out to the families of all the kids that were given these glasses on Friday.

From the manufacturers website.
View attachment 1288989

Real glasses on top and glasses that the Belton schools handed out on the bottom.
View attachment 1288990
Mine look like the bottom ones. I just went outside, and looked at the sun, and they seemed fine, to me.

Back
Top Bottom