Free great pyrenees male

Thank you for saving this Dog from a Dirty Shelter. He looks Happy and at home! God Bless YOUR Family!

God has blessed us...with Loki!!! He is just so chill and awesome. Our little dogs are still trying to figure out what the heck is going on, but they will come around. He is currently going on another walk around the farm to visit his soon to be friends.

Thank you to the ODT family for all the kind words. Also, please give the OP a little bit of a break...we have been in communication for a few days and it has been hard to get together to discuss Loki coming home with my family. The OP has been rather busy. Sometimes life happens, we get tired, and just don't feel like dealing with social media. He is a really good guy and it has been a pleasure dealing with him.

Thank you to the ODT family for all the kind words. Also, please give the OP a little bit of a break...we have been in communication for a few days and it has been hard to get together to discuss Loki coming home with my family. The OP has been rather busy. Sometimes life happens, we get tired, and just don't feel like dealing with social media. He is a really good guy and it has been a pleasure dealing with him.
He is a big responsibility compared to a ****zu so it would take some discussions
Edit: they censored a dog breed

He is a big responsibility compared to a ****zu so it would take some discussions
Edit: they censored a dog breed

Amen! We have always had a big dog. The queen of the house passed away a couple months ago after 14 wonderful years. The animals on our "farm" all have people names and truly are family members. The three chickens we lost tore my wife up. She talks about them all the time, along with Dixie who recently passed away. We had to get all new dog stuff for Loki, he could not use Dixie's bowl, leash, and had to have a fancy new collar. We do not have animals, we have family members!

Back
Top Bottom