Free: Hickok45 and son promo poster [WINNER: @SouthernSlammed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
Would anyone like to have this poster of Hickok45 and son -- maybe to put up in your gun room or somewhere? Just let me know and I'll put it in the mail.

Got this at the NRA Atlanta Expo when I met Hickok45 and his son John. Both of them were nice enough to chat for a bit and sign my poster. He's a true Tennessean. Poster measures 11x17 inches.

I'll randomly pick a number between 1 and however many of you respond, leaving this thread open for a week or so.

IMG_1680.jpg

P.S. If you don't happen to know who Hickok45 is (who are you people?), join the other 3.5 million plus people who watch his stuff on YouTube.

Would anyone like to have this poster of Hickok45 and son -- maybe to put up in your gun room or somewhere? Just let me know and I'll put it in the mail.

Got this at the NRA Atlanta Expo when I met Hickok45 and his son John. Both of them were nice enough to chat for a bit and sign my poster. He's a true Tennessean. Poster measures 11x17 inches.

I'll randomly pick a number between 1 and however many of you respond, leaving this thread open for a week or so.

View attachment 1793076

P.S. If you don't happen to know who Hickok45 is (who are you people?), join the other 3.5 million plus people who watch his stuff on YouTube.

I would take it. tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom