• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FREE METAL TO A GOOD HOME

Metal prices are so low lately that it almost won't pay for the fuel to make the trip. Plus the scrap yards won't let you cash in any type of A/C units unless you have a certificate showing you are an A/C shop/ repair guy. Thanks screwed up part is even though they won't take them and pay you for it without the certificate they WILL let you leave them there for free.

Metal prices are so low lately that it almost won't pay for the fuel to make the trip. Plus the scrap yards won't let you cash in any type of A/C units unless you have a certificate showing you are an A/C shop/ repair guy. Thanks screwed up part is even though they won't take them and pay you for it without the certificate they WILL let you leave them there for free.

Since I have no one wanting this junk, I foresee piling it all up and just filling it w/ lead. I can always bury it on the back 40 one of these days.

if my neighbors ***** about my trailer more time I might put it out by the curb for bulk pick-up on like a Thursday or Friday and let them look at it until Tuesday!
What type trailer? And **** the neighbors. I got the city on my ass due to new neighbors in a new subdivision. My junk was there when they bought the house. I been living here 54 years. I'm sure they sell houses wherever they came from every day.

Back
Top Bottom