Free Ride to Vote Challenge

I don't own a car because I spent all my money on tattoos and piercings.
I work as a barista at a Faggycoffee Shop, and I ride a pink tricycle to and from work most days. But it's only until my welfare and [mental] disability applications get approved and then I'll retire early, at 34.

On the runoff election day I'll be volunteering to spit on Christian protesters in front of the abortion clinic where I'm doing my mandatory community service hours for that drug charge I picked up in the spring.
Can you pick me up at the clinic and take me to the polls? I sure would appreciate it. And thank you for not inquiring about how I intend to vote, as we both know that's a private matter.

I don't own a car because I spent all my money on tattoos and piercings.
I work as a barista at a Faggycoffee Shop, and I ride a pink tricycle to and from work most days. But it's only until my welfare and [mental] disability applications get approved and then I'll retire early, at 34.

On the runoff election day I'll be volunteering to spit on Christian protesters in front of the abortion clinic where I'm doing my mandatory community service hours for that drug charge I picked up the spring.
Can you pick me up at the clinic and take me to the polls, I sure would appreciate it. And thank you for not inquiring about how I intend to vote, as we both know that's a private matter.
This accurate until the last sentence. Those people love talking about who they vote for.

you know.. they’re on the right side of history and all that jazz

I have had no takers but am taking family members and other shutins. I challenge EVERY ODT to make the free ride offer to as many people as you see. Remind your family to vote..

Back
Top Bottom