• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FREE to good home - 4 year old Chocolate Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firescooby

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
GONE

Thank You!!!

Attachments

• photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 24
  • photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I wish i could have a dog. I live in an apartment and with me and the wife gone all day it just wouldnt be.good for a dog :( ill keep my ears open incase i know anyone thats wanting a dog. If you dont get any responses are you planning to take him to a shelter? If it gets to that point ill see if i could board him till i found someone, but only if it really comes that

I wish i could have a dog. I live in an apartment and with me and the wife gone all day it just wouldnt be.good for a dog :( ill keep my ears open incase i know anyone thats wanting a dog. If you dont get any responses are you planning to take him to a shelter? If it gets to that point ill see if i could board him till i found someone, but only if it really comes that

I hope it doesn't come to that. I'd really like to find someone with a large area for him to run and play.

I have a few buddies that live out in the country so I will ask around tomorrow at work. I can't wait to get out of an apartment and into a house with an actual yard. Miss having dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom