• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Free walkers electronic ear muffs

I can see getting a free pair, maybe even two. When it comes to getting three or four pairs, that is just downright greed. Just my opinion, and we all have them.:D
Not necessarily. If they're selling them to make a buck, maybe. But, you don't know everyone's situation.

At least once a month I take a group of my coworkers, and often times my company's owner and his family from the UK, out to our local range to shoot and have a nice meal. Often times I'm supplying firearms, ammunition, eye and ear protection for each person. Range prices can be very cost prohibitive for them and myself included. Besides me, only two other people at my office have their own ear protection and eye protection and firearms. We had been using foam ear plugs for everyone, but I think these Walker's will serve them much better. Yes, I put in for three pair. In fairness, I already have a pair with upgraded foam ear padding, but these will be a much safer option for the people I bring. One of the employees got a severe case of tinnitus from using the foam plugs that lasted almost 3 months. Plus, this year alone I've trained 14 people form work on safe gun handling and range procedures, and converted two very liberal anti-firearms people. One person even shoots local IDPA matches now. I even had the anti-gunners and the people from the UK shooting the big, scary AR15 full semi-automatic murder rifle and enjoying it! The ear-pros that I get from this offer will go to good use, plus they will help me to keep introducing people to shooting and shooting sports. That was the entire point after-all!

Did anyone order more than 1 ? If so did you receive at different times?

Curious as I put in for my wife and just one of my kids but received only 1 pair so far. Have 3 kids but figure I only take any two at a time on the range anyhow so 3’s good.

Hopefully they come soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same thing happened when I submitted mine. I thought I did something wrong and nothing would come of it but a pair came today!
Well I ended up doing it twice before I finally got a confirmation. I noted in the second one to only send one pair though and not to call me a double dipper.

Back
Top Bottom