• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free walkers electronic ear muffs

Mine don’t seem to be as responsive as others I have. A loud clap immediately mutes on my others. Perhaps these just attenuate instead of removing all sound. I’ll hopefully get some range time this weekend and better review.

For those who have not received them I spoke to them this morning and was advised that the best Avenue to reach them was to email direct:

Thank you for being a mentor. Please have folks that are still waiting reach out to Yazzelle at ydelafuente@gsmorg.com

Thanks for bringing this back around. I applied in mid-November and had forgotten about them. It looks like folks are still receiving them in the mail though. If they don't show in the next couple of days I'll have to reach out to Yazzelle.

Just as information, I called NSSF (the folks who sent the confirmation email saying to be on the lookout for email from Walker's) several days ago and have received no reply from Jim Curcuruto (yes I verified the spelling) to my voice mail as of today. This is the person the receptionist stated was fielding questions related to the Walker's mentoring offer. This morning I reached out to Bill Brassard who is the media contact with NSSF as well as reaching out to Walker's to let them know of the negative comments and publicity they are receiving due to NSSF promising and Walker's not providing these earmuffs.

I will post any reply I receive from NSSF and, more importantly, from Walker's. I am 63 years young. I have and will continue to mentor every person, young and old, who wants to learn to shoot. I just hate seeing a good company getting a bad rep because of a third party.

Be safe and keep the business end pointed down range.

I never receive a reaponse either. I know friends that I told about the deal that did receive theirs soon after they submitted. I’m not sure why I was slighted but I won’t hold a grudge or raise hell about it. Heck, it was a free offer anyway. What am I going to do? Ask for my money back?

I never receive a reaponse either. I know friends that I told about the deal that did receive theirs soon after they submitted. I’m not sure why I was slighted but I won’t hold a grudge or raise hell about it. Heck, it was a free offer anyway. What am I going to do? Ask for my money back?
It doesn't seem like there is any rhyme or reason as to who got theirs in what order. I saw replies where folks who registered after me had them in a few weeks but I had to wait 3.5 months

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

One thing that they all have in common is that every last one was free and a DAM nice jesture by the folks at Walkers. No one should complain about waiting a while for something as nice as these when they are a gift. If you received them just say thank you and move on. If you have not received then I got this message from Jim at NSSF yesterday.

Thank you for being a mentor. Please have folks that are still waiting reach out to Yazzelle at ydelafuente@gsmorg.com

Try reaching out to Yazzelle by email.

Rant over!!

Back
Top Bottom