• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free walkers electronic ear muffs

I tried to email that person. Email was returned without being read/opened.
I think at this point they have written everybody off that haven't received them yet. Oh well, I don't really care much anyway. It's not like I paid for them or anything.

Emailed Yazelle about nine days ago. Responded telling me they did not have photo on file. I had originally sent photo but sent again and was told order would be processed. Arrived today. Happy camper!

Well I'll be hornswaggled....look what showed up by Fed-Ex last night.....

20190314_090138.jpg

I didn't get my electronic muffs yet. I did get the confirmation e-mail a long time ago, saying they got my application and pics.
Today I took three teenage boys out shooting .22 rifles. We shot most of them from the supported prone position at 100 yards, but then came to 20 yards and shot a hanging steel gong/plate. Then we backed off to 40 yards and shot the steel plate more, with a .22 magnum and jacketed bullets.

Thanks for bringing this back around. I applied in mid-November and had forgotten about them. It looks like folks are still receiving them in the mail though. If they don't show in the next couple of days I'll have to reach out to Yazzelle.

Surprise, surprise. Mine were delivered today. Thanks Walker’s and NSSF.

Back
Top Bottom