Freedom Munitions 1.5 Million Round Sale

WeldonHunter

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
0   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Rudy and Dave from Freedom Munitions and they told me they're going to be listing 1,000,000 rounds of 9mm tomorrow 5-10-13 at 12:00noon CST and later on in the day 500,000 rounds of .45acp and 40 S&W. He wanted me to let you all know ahead of time because they sell ammo so fast a lot of people miss out to people watching their facebook page for people alerting them it's up for sale. Well here's the advanced warning. I have no idea what exactly it'll be and at what price. It should be listed in one of the links below at 12 noon CST friday 5-10-13.

In Stock Ammo
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/53970.htm

9mm Ammo
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1818.htm

45acp Ammo
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1844.htm

40 S&W Ammo
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1837.htm

Last edited:
That's awesome, have to try and be at the computer before 1PM for sure

Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Rudy and Dave from Freedom Munitions and they told

me tomorrow they're going to be listing 1,000,000 rounds of 9mm tomorrow 5-10-13 at 12:00

noon CST and later on in the day 500,000 rounds of .45acp and 40 S&W. He wanted me to let

you all know ahead of time because they sell ammo so fast a lot of people miss out to people

watching their facebook page for people alerting them it's up for sale. Well here's the

advanced warning. I have no idea what exactly it'll be and at what price. It should be

listed in one of the links below at 12 noon CST friday 5-10-13.

That's awesome, have to try and be at the computer before 1PM for sure

Steve I'm glad, hope it helps. Most times they put stuff up and it sells in minutes. Rudy and Dave called me to tell me about this so maybe some of the rest of the world can get some of it instead of just the FB crowd.

Thanks for the head's up.. been missing your "ammo deal" references these past 6 months.. hope to see many more soon :thumb:

Yeah well there hasn't been much to brag about lately and with the way things are going anytime something decent comes up for sale it's gone in minutes. I'm seeing prices drop slowly but surely. I told Dave and Rudy I think by mid summer things should be a lot more normal and they agreed. Once I have something decent to post I'll be around. You guys have always been nice to me, I just haven't had much I thought was worth posting. Gun-deals was cleaned out for a long time but it's slowly coming back. We had roughly 5000 deals listed at one time and after the election and shooting it went below 1400. There was only 3 listings in the .223/5.56 and it was at almost 400 before that. Now it's over 100 but it's all mostly still high priced.

Yikes, I just checked Freedoms list prices and they are a lot higher than I remember them being 6 months ago.

.45 was $307.99 for 1,000, now it's $480.59

9mm was $220.49 for 1,000, now it's $401.39

.223 was $416.89 and now it's $651.49

If the stuff they release today is at those prices I'm going to have to hold off until stuff hopefully comes back down.

Yikes, I just checked Freedoms list prices and they are a lot higher than I remember them being 6 months ago.

If the stuff they release today is at those prices I'm going to have to hold off until stuff hopefully comes back down.

I hope it's on SALE, at those prices I'll take a ride to GA arms!! With their prices you still have to add shipping!!!!!!!

Wheeeeew, glad I reload...

I hope it's on SALE, at those prices I'll take a ride to GA arms!! With their prices you still have to add shipping!!!!!!!

I hope you're right, freedom munitions used to about the cheapest I could find. The prices I posted above were from right after Sandy Hook, they were even lower before.

I've always loved Freedom Munitions until their prices when ka-flooey. Whatever, everyone's prices went stupid, but free market, yadda, yadda. Just glad I stocked up last year.

Their ammo is great quality and used to be the best value out there for brass cased. Now it seems their prices are well, whatever, but they never have anything in stock but .50cal, and I don't have one of those.

I'll check with 'em in about an hour and see what happens with the prices. How much you wanna bet their website crashes?

i agree. glad i stocked up on ammo 10 yrs ago.yikes!

Eh. If their prices are what is listed online I will stick with Ga Arms. Hell if you live within 100 miles of Ga Arms you would be better off making the drive there.

Back
Top Bottom