• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Freedom Munitions, 300 blk

Actually to think about it. They were taking care of their local customers because a website cost nothing vs a store lease. So smart on their part but still they took advantage of the panic to bank.

If they were taking advantage they would have been posting up ammo on GB for the highest bidder instead of stocking their stores. Sounds to me like they were trying to keep the people in their stores employed instead of having to shut down stores due to lack of merchandise.

So we can go back to Dick's now? How about Dana Safety Supply them too????

Dang skippy!

I won't buy anything made in Japan either! My mom's mom broke every single piece of pottery labeled "Made in Japan" after Pearl Harbor.

I wouldn't buy any German car either. Nazi bastards!

And **** ammo made in Communist Russia! And their damn Mosins and VEPR's!

Sorry, my sarcasm key must be stuck right now.

Maybe I should be more principled in my purchasing decisions but FM has always done right by me. I'm sorry others didn't have the same experiences.

**** Dicks!

I think I bought a golf glove there one time, because it was on my way, they have never had a deal on ammo that I have seen, never even seen blk, in there. I keep stopping in because they are close by. I can't pay a buck a round for any ammo, so FM gets my $ this time.

If they were taking advantage they would have been posting up ammo on GB for the highest bidder instead of stocking their stores. Sounds to me like they were trying to keep the people in their stores employed instead of having to shut down stores due to lack of merchandise.

I don't know. THey raised their ammo price claiming supply cost went up but still buying brass from customers at $2 a lb. LOL If they were fair, they would have paid more for customer's brass. I pointed that out to them on their facebook page and they banned me from their page lol. I'm only allowed to share their post, I can't like or comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom