Freedom Munitions ammo

just curious what ammo are you referencing on par with price? Sometimes they have specials on shipping. All this week it was $7.50 shipping per orer. My key that's a letter between c an e isn't working lol.

I just compared the 115 gr fmj 9 mm. reman on Freedoms site vs the 115 Remington 115 fmj factory brass at Cherokee gun and Cabelas. All 3 seem to be around $10 per 50.

I just compared the 115 gr fmj 9 mm. reman on Freedoms site vs the 115 Remington 115 fmj factory brass at Cherokee gun and Cabelas. All 3 seem to be around $10 per 50.
nice! Glad to hear some other places with ammo in that range. The only advantage with those prices would be if freedom is running a sale. If I remember correctly I've gotten some that was 185 per case of 9mm for the reloaded.

nice! Glad to hear some other places with ammo in that range. The only advantage with those prices would be if freedom is running a sale. If I remember correctly I've gotten some that was 185 per case of 9mm for the reloaded.

Yeah I was shocked to see Cabelas at that price. It does seem to be coming down slowly.

Been using Freedom for a year or so for my 9mm and .223 loads. 9mm has been 100% flawless but the .223 v-max loads have been incredibly disappointing lately and I will have 2-5 failure to fires just a couple dozen shots....not very good from a QC standpoint, even for reloads. Also...a few months back I could get a box of 50 v-max for $24-26 a box and now its up to $30 or so which has deterred me from buying any more. Hope the prices can come back down to around $25 and they get their quality control back in order so I can fill my ammo boxes once more!

I'll give them credit, they were the first to get 9mm back under $10/box, but it does seem like there's a glut of 9mm and it's going cheap everywhere now. Before the panic it was easy to get their 9mm for around $8 a box, and with the current market it wouldn't surprise me to see them drop to that soon.

I'll give them credit, they were the first to get 9mm back under $10/box, but it does seem like there's a glut of 9mm and it's going cheap everywhere now. Before the panic it was easy to get their 9mm for around $8 a box, and with the current market it wouldn't surprise me to see them drop to that soon.

I miss the good ol days!
I think you are right, it seems to be dropping and Ihope it continues.

I have gone through a couple cases of both their 5.56 and 9mm reloads - I havent had any problems. I havent bought any in a few months though. I think I usually waited at least a week but it wasnt ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom