• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Freedom Munitions (reman) 5.56x45 M-855 62Gr FMJ Penetrator 1000rds/$279+SH

Trust me I'm with you. Why do you think I haven't been posting anything lately. There are no deals these days as I see it. Everything is outrageouly priced. This is by todays standards a deal though. I just ressurected a listing at The _Armory for PMC X-TAX M855 on gun-deals for $459.99/1000rds. I stocked up last year too when everything was more reasonably priced.

I've shot this ammo and it's good stuff. It's mostly made from demilled Lake City SS109/M855 ammo. The bullets are all Lake City and a lot of the cases are Lake City. Most times it's made from brass that was never shot but was pulled from the line because a sample didn't pass a pressure test when test fired so a lot of it is basically new ammo, made from pulled parts and rebuilt.

Trust me I'm with you. Why do you think I haven't been posting anything lately. There are no deals these days as I see it. Everything is outrageouly priced. This is by todays standards a deal though. I just ressurected a listing at The _Armory for PMC X-TAX M855 on gun-deals for $459.99/1000rds. I stocked up last year too when everything was more reasonably priced.

I've shot this ammo and it's good stuff. It's mostly made from demilled Lake City SS109/M855 ammo. The bullets are all Lake City and a lot of the cases are Lake City. Most times it's made from brass that was never shot but was pulled from the line because a sample didn't pass a pressure test when test fired so a lot of it is basically new ammo, made from pulled parts and rebuilt.
I've shot it with no issues, can't say I like the price, but a few Gun stores are out of ammo (223) and are hopeing to get more. So as the saying goes beggars can't be chosers. DO YOu recomend this ammo?
e

I've shot it with no issues, can't say I like the price, but a few Gun stores are out of ammo (223) and are hopeing to get more. So as the saying goes beggars can't be chosers. DO YOu recomend this ammo?
e

I absolutely recommend it. They make some good ammo. I have their new 44Mag, reman .5.56 and reman .308 from them and it's all good stuff. The make good, quality ammo. The Blaster line can be a bit ugly but it shoots just like anything else. Keep in mind though this ammo is the steel core stuff and the bullets are the pulled from LC M855. They aren't green tip because they didn't make to the final stage of the manufacturing process at Lake City but the reason wasn't the components but the assembled product didn't pass muster. They shoot best in a 1:7 twist but work fine in all 5.56 chambered barrels. If you shoot some place that doesn't allow steel core he has the M193 also for the same price.

yeah just about everything and everyone is out. I noticed they have some V-max still left, in .223 anyways. tried calling to talk to someone and see when my order can actually ship. No success, no order.

Yep it went out of stock yesterday. Everything that's not nailed down is being bought up. People are worried an assault weapons ban is coming. It's even worse than the day after the election, black friday and cyber monday. This really sucks!

Back
Top Bottom