• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 12 Gauge Blank Perimeter Trip Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am selling one (1) 12 gauge blank perimeter trip alarm. This is an aluminum device that you mount to a solid object such as a tree or fence post. The device has a firing pin that you cock and insert a pin to hold it locked. You tie a trip cord to the pin and run it where you need it. Lastly, you place a 12 gauge blank in the device. When the trip cord is pulled, the pin is removed from holding the firing pin back, and the device fires the blank to sound the alarm.

This is not classified as a firearm. It does not have a barrel, and is not designed to hold any shell containing a projectile. It's to be used as an alarm and loaded only with 12 gauge size blanks, pepper shells, and flash bangs, which are all sold on the internet. There are also adapters available that fit this device and use 209 shotshell primers.

This item is new in the package, never used. Comes with 1 alarm device, one pin, one blank shell and instructions.

I am selling this alarm for $25 cash FIRM at a face to face transaction in Blue Ridge, GA. It cannot be shipped with the explosive blank shell. If you want it mailed, it will be without the blank, and the cost will be $30 payable by USPS money order. I don't have any electronic payment accounts.

The item is for sale only. I don't need any trades.

The buyer releases the seller of all liabilities related to the purchase, possession, and use of this perimeter alarm.

Please PM me for purchase.

Thanks for looking,

Rod

Attachments

• 1000012735.jpg
    1000012735.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000012734.jpg
    1000012734.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000012733.jpg
    1000012733.jpg