• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 1957 Gibson Es-225 Sunburst. All original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenKenobi2

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1957 Gibson Es-225 Sunburst. All original.

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2000.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone. I have for sale a 57' Gibson Es-225 in sunburst. As many of you know this is the first thinline semi-hollow that Gibson produced. First year was 56' and this one is a 57. All original. No mods. No holes. I bought this in 2016 for jazz band. I purchased it for 2800 at the time and am selling it for 2000.00 Paypal Friends and family to make a fast sale. If you prefer to do goods and services (which I can understand) please add +50.00 to the total price. I don't need to take such a huge loss.

It DOES come with the original faux alligator skin case. In pretty decent shape itself.

For the age of this guitar I would rate it at a solid 7.5 or 8. It has checking and some minor blemishes. No crazy dings. None of that. I kept it in its case all the time.

If you look around, most that you find of this model are either modified, missing the original pickguard or original bridge, or is refinished. This one has NONE of that!

The only major issue which is a slight one if you are a guitar tech is a on the E string there is a slight buzz at the 10th fret. I'm sure a basic setup will get rid of it.

This is a great deal if you are looking for a true vintage Gibson.

If you need me to ship it, I can do so via Fedex w/ a tracking number.

First picture is the actual guitar on my bed. The following pictures are the pictures from the original listing which I bought it from.

**The same picture you see in the photo from Southside Guitars in Brooklyn, NY* is the same guitar I bought. I still have all the original pictures of the listing if you are interested and have the online order receipt/confirmation via reverb.com

I will say that the sunburst is actually much lighter than the ones in the Southside guitar ad. This one has a BEAUTIFUL sunburst, pictures do not justify it at all.

The guitar and its original case does NOT come with my dog! You wish!

Plugs up and plays fine! Great looking guitar. Really will miss it.

If you have any questions please PM me your phone number. I can send more pictures and info! Thank you for your time.

Pictures:
34844044_1738596682886092_2747408626980225024_o-jpg.1658760

screen-shot-2018-06-09-at-3-27-18-pm-png.1658765

screen-shot-2018-06-10-at-3-12-18-am-png.1658767

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom