• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2 Dog / Cat / Pig Crates fer 1 Monies (1 metal / 1 plastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...rates-fer-1-monies-1-metal-1-plastic.1692942/
Item Name: FS 2 Dog / Cat / Pig Crates fer 1 Monies (1 metal / 1 plastic)

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 35

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: No shipping on these thar carates, WAY too much hassle,etc. sorry!

#1 is a Four Paw's Metal 2 door crate that measures approx. 24""L X 17 1/2" W X 20" H and does have a dab of rust on it as seen in pic's. Nothing bad at all and does not at all interfere with it's operation. It has 2 different doors and hopefully you can see them also in pics.

At the very top there is a slight dent but again it does not hinder operation. It all folds down into a nice flat package and then opens back up easily. A little elbow grime and steel wool will make this like new he plastic bottom is easily removed to clean yer little piggies , crap, pee, and other goodies it may have expelled from it's stomach / mouth RTE (I love pets animals too)

#2 is Grreat Choice (yes,2 r"s) Plastic Crate that measures 29" L X 22"H X 21"H and is in fantastic shape! Ready fer yer little piglet, dog, cat, or whatever other pet that needs transporting / keeping contained.

I truly feel $35 fer BOTH is a purty good deal right now

I am selling these both together as they are basically the same size. Like ALL me things I have them priced to scoot down the road. I "may" lower the price eventually it / they don't move but please don't offer me $6.48 fer both :doh:

No shipping, must get REAL close to me shack to pick up or just move on to the next ad (sorry). Well.....I am having a VERY difficult time posting pictures since transferring to Win 10 from Win 7 :grey: I did manage to SOMEHOW get 1 of each to load but I will post more when I get this thar contraption figured out, or throw it down the driveway :pop2: (lol) Here's links to the exact things until I can figure out picture posting

Pictures:
dsc00534-jpg.1634215

dsc00527-jpg.1634219

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom